Monday, September 14, 2009

Not having a good day.....
Ok.. Wednesday night I got a severe severe sever Headach! I started vomiting Thursday because of the pain from my head, or at lease thats what I thought... well It kept going on through friday.. So I am thinking I had a stomach virus.... Well as we all know with lap-band excessive vomiting leads to swelling of the upper GI, which does what???????? MAKES THE BAND TIGHT!!! So saturday and Sunday I could not keep anything down, and I mean anything! I kept telling myself, its not the band its not the band.. I have come to a conclusion today, my band is way way way too tight! I NEED AND UNFILL! I am going in today at 2!!! I have never been this excited to get an unfil!! I cant wait to even have soup! I decided when I step on the scale today and it said 142.5... IT's TIME TO GAIN SOME Weight.. I look like shit! My eyes are black! I never ever thought I would say "im too thin" and I can say that today!!! YIPPIE! I know as soon as I start eating and drinking again I will go back to 150.. thats where I want to be!

I will update after my appointment!
tootles!

No comments: