Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I really need to be a blogger

Ok.. I admit I am a blog stalker!!!! I have like 3 or 4 blogs that I read all the time at work when I am bored!!!!

As you all may know.. When I was looking into lap-band I started reading all these Blogs of patients who have already had it done.. IT WAS A HUGE SUPPORT TO ME!! So that is why I started one of my own, so I could be a support to others..

I am not sure if I am stalked or not, but hey at least I can help someone!!!

I know I am bad Blogger...... I read others blogs and they write every darn day! Maybe I should do that, instead of bitching to people at work, maybe bitching on here will help!!!!

Ok, So here it goes I am going to start writing each and every day.. LOL YEAH RIGHT!!!

So how is everyone? Anyone Reading this?

BTW, still have not heard from anyone about the commercial yet...................................I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW! I want to see my beautiful face on TV.. hehe.. not really!

So I have been going to Lakeside on Friday nights to watch Dirt Racing... LOTS OF FUN!

Hmmm What else can I say.. Oh yeah, I absolutely HATE this weather.. Flippin September and its a freezing 55 degrees outside...?... WTF? GRRRR!

ok ok.. I better get back to work.. maybe i will feel like writing later:

UPCOMING EVENTS IN MY LIFE:
Bike Blues and BBQ! I get to take a bike trip with my dad and some friends to this fun event! I hope I get my bike ready.. I need to check a few things and make sure its ready to go! Maybe I can bum a ride from someone...

Tootle for now! talk to you all Laters!

No comments: