Saturday, November 21, 2009

Long time, No Post!! BOO!

Hey Everyone..!!!!

So I have been bad agian.. no post for a long time.. its ok though. I don't have much to brag about.
I got an unfil in september when I was real sick.. Well I NEED a FILL like NOW!!! I got down to 142. I looked Nasty! I Looked Dead! So I got an unfill.. I am not 155-157.. AND I DON'T LIKE IT! So I need a little bit put back in. I need to get back to 148-150.
Here is what I ask myself
Do you Eat bread? Yes with no problem at all!
Do you get stuck? NO! and I have to say I kind of miss it
Do you eat a whole cheesburger, bun and all? YES and i eat it fast and it goes down well!
Do you eat Fries? YES!
Do you eat more that one soft taco, and have not problem? YES I COULD EAT 5!
Ok.. so you get the point? I NEED A FILL!
Here is my issue. Turkey day is in a few days.. i think i will wait for my fill!

Other wise I am doing great! I keep hearing from people i have not heard from in years.. "hey! I saw you on TV!" Yes you did.. My infomercial turned out ok.. I watched it once.. I need to watch it more.

Well Im at work, and Im bored. so I thought I would say hello!!!
I hope everyone has an Awesome Thanksgiving!!!!!
I know I will.. GOOD FAMILY and GOOD FRIENDS

No comments: