Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh... I need to post something!

HELLO!

Dang.. I feel soo good! 190.0 today!!! I am very happy with myself right now... The only thing that I need to kick my ass about is, not going to the gym like I should..
I have not weighed 190 since 2002... and I was struggling then... I was 200 by the time I was done with Nursing school.. I can no longer wear XL size scrubs.. they look soo ridiculous on me.. I am wearing L's comfortably.. I bet I could wear M within the next few months.. that will be a first ever!! then I can share with my friend!! YEAH!!! I am going to bag up all my XL and take them to life uniform and trade them in for 20% off my purchase!!

My clothes are falling off of me!! This weekend, I could not find a pair of jeans that fit my butt, not because my butt was too big, but the jeans were toooooo big in the butt.. that is also a first!! I always had a problem with jeans being toooo tight in the butt... its kinda sad! I miss my butt!! hehe

Well there is a little update about me!! I will be back later!

I need to post new pics! I guess I will get around to doing that sometime soon, when Im not lazy!

No comments: