Monday, August 18, 2008

Crazy Growling noise!! AHHHH

Ok, so I hope that I don't babble on here and make no sense but oh well here is a little update!

So a couple of weeks ago I started having problems again with not being able to keep much down without it coming back up!!! It started to get pretty miserable!!! and I mean Miserable!! I was like, why in the world would anyone want to do this to them self's, this is so stupid!! I was reading a lot on lap-band talk and looking at what most people eat.. well I would eat a few bits, and I mean a FEW bits of something and be totally satisfied!! I had come to find out that most people were able to eat a lot more than I could... but I though oh well, Im loosing weight!!! but loosing weight by being bulimic is not the way to go!... Then on Thursday I started to have pain in the kidneys.. So I thought I had a kidney infection... Friday I went to the hospital and after a 3 hour wait in the waiting room, I find out that I am dehydrated, and have a kidney infection as well as a possible hernia.. the doctor did a CT scan and said that It looks like I had a hernia.. (Dr. Malley said that if they don't know what they are looking at then the pouch from my lap band looks like a hernia) but I won't believe the hernia part....
Anywho.. I went and saw Dr. Malley today for my scheduled visit and I said "take it out" meaning all the fluid!! I want to eat!!! I have lost 67lbs and think that I am doing pretty good!!! But I still want to eat!! so I need to weigh the options!! I went into the office thinking I had 0.75cc in my band because I thought I had been keeping track... well I was not aware that Dr. malley put 5cc in my band during surgery (he normally does not do that) he said that my band was loose enough in surgery that he could fill it up then to keep it restricted.. hmmmmm no wonder I have been sick!!!! So we talked about it and he took 1/2 of what I had in, out.. so that should leave me with 3cc... It was funny because he chuckled when he said well you have almost 6cc in your band.. I screamed, "take some out"!!!!! well I feel much better to know that i had a lot in there and that I did not have just 0.75cc.. because I was thinking how am I this restricted with just 0.75cc this is horrible!! will I ever be able to eat?
SO GUESS WHAT???? my stomach growled for the first time a few minutes ago... it scared me!!! I was like, what in the world? I am not sure if I like that or not.... I am getting ready to eat lunch so we will see how that goes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im glad you can now drink water