Tuesday, May 3, 2011

VOTE ON FACEBOOK!

HOLY COW! Its been FOOOREVER since I have posted.. grrr sorry!
Thanks to facebook.. I just update there I guess!

Well I am in a contest with Dr. Malley! Its a before and after picture contest thing..
the winner with the most "likes" on their photo gets a free IPAD!
HELLO! I want to win this!

Please spread the word and vote for me! A guy keeps trying to beat me! Everytime I get ahead he gets more votes! AHHHH

Here is what you need to do!

1. go to www.facebook.com/malleysurgical
2. LIKE thier page
3. go to the photo's
4. Go to the album "photo contest"
5. Go to MY before and after photos (Katie-Fire Wyer)
6. you must "LIKE" both photos for you vote
7. Make sure you "LIKE" them!

Thank you so much!
When I get a chance Ill write more! :)

Love ya
KATIE

No comments: