Monday, November 8, 2010

RE-DO

Ok.. SO I screwed up! I failed at the 5 day pouch test on the first day!
My brother talked me into go to Margaritas Mexican restaurant.. my biggest down fall!! So I went!

I thought well Dumb dumb.. don't start in the middle of the week!
I decided to start today!!!

Hello! I am here.. so far so good.. No problems and no cheating! YEAH ME! ok, fine its only 11am!! but whatever!!

I did try a new protein drink this morning and I LOVED IT!... For those of you that do not know.. I HATE PROTEIN DRINKS!

Its called SPIRU-TEIN.. I got it at Hy-vee.. comes in great flavors!! Like 10 different ones!
This morning I had the Chi-Tea one, and It was great because I could drink it warm!! I don't like coffee but it feels so good to drink the morning to keep me warm.. well this is better for me!!! 14g or protein..
I will try to update later.. PRAY I STAY ON TRACK!
THANKS!!

tootles!

No comments: