Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bye Bye GallBladder

Good Morning!!
Welcome to the land of Boring Katie!!

Ok, last Monday May 3rd. I thought I was having a MASSIVE heart attack... I went to the ER and was having a GallBladder Attack!! for those of you that have not experienced this yet.. I DO NOT WISH THIS UPON YOU!!! It about killed me! I had it removed the next morning! Now I am off work until the 20th.. and I am in complete Boredom! The plus would be that I have lost 14lbs in one week.. I know that is not good at all! Trust me I don't like it!

Well I don't have much to say, just that this sux!! anyways! I will talk to you all later!
Katie

2 comments:

MB said...

I hope you get to feeling better. You are not the first lapbander to have gall bladder issues actually...I had kidney stones myself last September. My doc said that they were related. ???? Not cool! But at least now that your gb is gone, you won't have to worry about it hurting anymore, right? I hope you can find something to occupy yourself with during the next couple of weeks!

Alexis said...

Just getting caught up on blogs, but ugh...this sucks! I'm sorry! I hope that you are feeling better soon!