Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Well Today will start Week 2 of my re-boot!!!

Gloria is my trainer, She is kicking my ASS! Last week I could not walk and this weekend I could not poop, (my stomach muscles hurt too bad)! She had us do 360 crunches Friday, and from what I hear that is nothing compared to what we will be doing!! This is a 6 week program, Monday-Wednesday-Friday.. She is amazing. I have never had someone push me this hard, and I need it!!!

I look forward to going.. I have also met some really neat girls! We all have different stories and I love listening to them.. (Hi Brandi.. I think you are probably reading so I thought I would say Hi!) LOL...

Well Girls lets kick it up high tonight and get those heart rates up!!!
My target rate is 154-164.. I have made it to 183!! ahhhh

I forgot to add about my weight.. Well I have not moved up or down. 159 was what she weighed me in at on Monday. She also did measurements.. I will try to update on my progress!!

Tootles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm reading it....thanks for the shout out!!!! Gloria is defiantly a kick ass trainer!! I have never felt so sore and loving every minute of it!! Can't wait for more!

Brandi