Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Doing Great!

I have been "playing" with my band... Something that I stress someone do when they are banded... I have been banded since May 8th and still am trying to find that "sweet" spot.. I think I found it a few months ago.. but dumb dumb me I had a fill... Just a 0.1cc and let me tell you, that made a huge difference.. I had to go back and get 0.2cc taken out because I could not eat!.. well That wasnt enough.. so I went back and had 0.6cc taken out.. I beleive I am sitting at 3.8cc in my band right now.. I am at my "sweet" spot!! I am eating like I should.. I am getting my meat in, and my veggies.. I was just eating a couple of bites and I was done.. well you know the scale looked great! but I looked like crap! I was dehydrated and not even knowing it!



I had a great turkey day! I cooked the whole Meal!! My dad did the turkey...

I was very happy.. I had mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, deviled eggs, dressing, It was soooooo goooooood!

yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are hot