Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ohhh.. I am ready for a fill



HELLO!!!


I am So ready for a fill...

I am able to eat more now.. but I am watching what I am taking in...

I went to the lake last weekend, and I had a blast with my sister, Tyler, and her friend MO.. We had a blast!.. I got a nice sunburn!!! OUCH!


Well, I have not stepped on the scales.. I am avoiding them right now.. Dr. Malley said that I would gain some weight before my first fill because I would be eating more.


My day usually consist of this:


B: One egg and one piece of bacon (hard to finish, I have to eat slow)

My band seems tight in the morning, so Its hard to swallow.


L: 1/2 cup tuna or a small piece of meat

1/2 cup veggies.

small pudding


D: small piece of meat

small serving of veggies.


I like to snack in the after noon, So I eat cheez-its!!


Here are a couple of pictures taken last week at work when we were bored!!!


My double chin is shrinking!!! YEAH!
new measurements old measurements
neck: 14 14.5
arms: 13 14
waist: 37.5 39.5
belly: 46 47.5
Thy: 28 33
Bust: 45 45
Hips: 51.5

1 comment:

Tracy said...

you are doing awesome!!!! CONGRATS